GU10 double adaptor?

Anyone know where I can get a GU10 version of this?

simply wish to put two GU10 lamps in one fitting. They're LEDs, so the heat/power draw is not a problem.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

I haven't seen them before, but you could buy that ES double adaptor, two of these

one of these
be a bit bulky though!

Reply to
Toby

Yes I was considering that (except without the last step and just using E27 spots). I think I'll just fit more light fittings. That way I can aim them all individually. Got some fittings in a box anyway, I just thought this might be a quick fix.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

She said she'd like to have a Jaguar.

She should have asked for a Mercedes