Grouting mosaic tiles

What is the most efficient method of grouting mosaic tiles? I have considered one of the cartridge type plungers but they seem expensive unless they really speed up the job -- will they take epoxy grout? I imagine the standard method is to 'float' grout right over the area and then wipe off the tile surfaces but with epoxy grout that seems a bit wasteful. thanks for ideas, Richard

-- Any help TIA Please reply to Newsgroup scrambled address

Reply to
mutley