Grouting external tiles

Hi

I have fixed some terracotta tiles around the outside of my pond, using suitable external floor and wall adhesive but now have the problem of grouting them !

I had this vague idea of colouring the recommended and sizeable bag of grout - white is out of the question - but can't see any suitable colourant. Is such a dye available ?

The alternative is to resort to sand and cement. Has anyone any recommendation on the best mix or method to ensure longevity.

TIA Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Grout is available in a number of colours, including light and dark greys. What colour did you want?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Something close to terracotta would be preferable and in a 10kg pack, The white I saw filled gaps up to 10mm which would be OK. I guess this is available from builders ?

Cheers Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Bal grouts are pretty good and they do a fair range of colors. Try a google on em.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher