Grout film

+1
Reply to
stuart noble

I though "The Gifted and the Grout" far more obvious.

Mind "The Grout Gatsby" or "True Grout" also spring to mind. :-)

Reply to
polygonum

That is ferzackerly the situation.

Just trying to make the job as easy as possible.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well, I suppose TMH has Grout Expectations, but I wasn't thinking of the book the film was based on. After bodging it he could make good The Grout Escape.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I'm looking for Grout Zero.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , at 11:40:25 on Mon, 31 Dec

2012, The Medway Handyman remarked:

Doing your best to avoid Grout-cho Marks I presume.

Reply to
Roland Perry