Ground Hog site office trailors?

Anyone know who produces "Ground Hog" site office trailors? The one I'm thinking of has a toilet section, an office section and is clearly a trailor (although the wheels/chassis appear to have been removed).

Thanks, Paul DS.

Reply to
Paul D.Smith

mrcheerful

and mac-containers does not seem to be the manufacturer. FYI, the "Ground Hog" has a towing hitch at the front (although at ground level, presumably because the wheels have been removed) whereas the mac-containers clearly are never towed anywhere.

Thanks, Paul DS.

Reply to
Paul D.Smith

Paul,

30 seconds on a google.co.uk search produced this link
- give it time to load.

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

Thanks Brian. A silly question but what was your Google search term? I got many refs. to the film "Ground Hog Day" this site certainly wasn't in the first 150 hits that I found. Even restricting to UK sites didn't throw this up!

Paul DS.

Reply to
Paul D.Smith

If you don't want a certain word returned put a minus sign or the word NOT in front of the word or words you don't want: Ground Hog -Day

See what that gets you. Then all you need is to specify a trailer or whatever it is you are looking for in a search.

The same goes for searches where you want it to return a word. In that case you put a plus sign or the word AND in front of the word or words you want.

To get a phrase use quotation marks around the words you want to appear:

"Ground Hog Trailer" don't specify plurals as the engine will fit them in too (unless you want trailer and not trailers for example) in which case it is:

"Ground Hog Trailer" not Trailers.

Searches in Google are not case sensitive.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. Why it didn't occur to me whilst I was doing this search I really don't know. It's not like I program computers or anything - ho, I do.

Paul "a little egg on the face" DS.

Reply to
Paul D.Smith