Grotherm 1000

Just bought one of these surface mounted thermostatic mixer showers and am a bit worried about how it is fixed to the wall. There is no fixing on the valve itself and Grohe have told me by email that all that holds this to the wall is the hot and cold pipes coming through the wall.

The mixer is going to be fitted onto a brick wall and I intend to use stainless 15mm pipe but am still concerned over the fact that if someone slipped in the bath and grabbed onto the mixer that it would shear off in their hands , anyone fitted one of these and had any problems?

thanks

John

Reply to
John McKenzie