Grohtherm Grohe Wireless Showers - Any experiences?

I was thinking about buying a Grohe wireless shower - I've got the chance to buy one at less than half price. This would be a pumped model for a conventional indirect cylinder. Has anyone got any experience of these either as a user or installer? I would also like to know just how powerful the shower is particularly as the supply is through one 15mm pipe.

Any replies - positive or otherwise would be welcome before I shell out =A3300! Thanks

Reply to
Jim Panzee

Hum, read the recent Paintpod thread? What need is there for a wireless shower FFS? It's not as if you can carry it around the house or out into the garden.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice