Grohe Grotherm 1000 installation

Hello eveyone. I'm spending my Easter remodelling the bathroom. One of many I imagine. I'm about ready to fit the new Grohe Thermostatic shower but I don't understand how to fit the mixing unit. You get a little threaded offset double ended water pipe connector for the hot and cold, the pipe end of which has some grooves cut across the thread for some reason, but if I'm trying to flush fit it, how do you actually fix the unit to the wall? Is the pipe work behind (plywood false wall) supposed to be made rigid enough to hold it in place when the final connection is made? I'm not missing anything from the box, and the instructions don't help.

I tried searching on this but no luck Sorry if it's been covered before.

Alistair

Reply to
Ali Mac

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:29:07 GMT, "Ali Mac" mused:

Yes.

Reply to
Lurch

OK