Grinding concrete

Hi

I need to grind down a small patch of concrete floor, but cant fit the angle grinder in there. Is there any other way to do it? Theres a few inches each way, and maybe 5mm to be taken off at most. Its behind the bog, and I need it properly flat if poss.

danke,

NT

Reply to
meow2222

In your case I'd cold chisel or kango it away, then use levelling compound to make it nice again.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

remove bog grind floor replace bog

Worth covering/blocking soil pipe whilst bog is out to avoid smells

Tony

Reply to
TMC

thank you, I'll do that