gridwatch.templar bust?

Seems to have been flatlining since Friday.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yep. I've emailed the man who owns the host, but no response as yet.

I am almost certainly going to rent a virtual server and reposition it somewhere I have full access with the V2.0 code which is prettier and shows more.

So keep looking and it should change sometime next week. The data is all being recorded here though so there will be no gaps beyond the fact that BMreports screwed up at 3 am saturday morning and wasn't fixed till 11 a.m.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well done lad :-)

We owe you on this one.