Gridwatch on Mumsnet

bless ....

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Jethro_uk scribbled

TNP will be putting on a skirt and joining in as we speak.

Reply to
Jonno

No, I wont.

I have a rotten cold and have spent the last week fine tuning gridwatch to throw off the gridwatch denialists who tried to take it down, and the green sites downloading data selectively to prove renewable energy isn't pants etc.

It's now running slickly and I am going back to bed .. with yet another paracetamol and a sudafed.

There. That rhymes. Not bad.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So what's your posting handle on Mumsnet then, Jennifer uk?

michael adams

michael adams

Mumsnet - a load of women talking bollocks. The internet equivalent of TVs Loose Women.

Reply to
ARW

I finally worked out who is oppressing women. God is. He gives em an absolute drive to attract a male and get laid, and have babies, and they blame it all on men. Whom god has seen fit to go all gooey eyed over said females and protect them, for zero thanks.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

uk.d-i-y - a load of men talking bollocks (a lot of the time...)

Reply to
Chris French

What's Loose Women? I've never seen it.

Reply to
pamela

Phil L scribbled

I've took ??

Reply to
Jonno

Poetic licence.

Reply to
Graham.

Poetic licence: A term used by someone of a very little literary knowledge when in danger of being found out for a grammatical or spelling error.

Male Chauvinist Pig: What a woman calls a man when she isn't getting enough of her own way.

Pathetic Wimp: What a woman calls a man once she's got enough of her own way.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Graham. scribbled

No real problem with it. Thought I'd jump in before the resident prat.

Reply to
Jonno

How can that be possible? Are you schizophrenic?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why is it that ugly blokes can get beautiful women, but it doesn't work the other way round?

Reply to
stuart noble

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

No. I'll leave all the mental issues to you.

Reply to
Jonno

well that clearly indicates you are then

Since you are pre-empting yourself, according to (one of) you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

a) The theory is that women prefer ugly men as fathers of their children as they're unlikely to wander, as a result of being so unattractive to other women.

There is of course a rather obvious flaw in this argument, see (a), but that, ISTR is the theory, anyway.

And clearly this doesn't apply to peacocks or any other genus evolving via sexual selection.

michael adams

michael adams

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

Was it only yesterday when you said "you have to be mad to marry". How long did it take you to work that out?

Reply to
Jonno

stuart noble scribbled

Looks are only skin deep. How many beautiful women have happy relationships? Only ugly buggers will put up with them.

Reply to
Jonno

Money.

Reply to