..now in beta

errors and omissions to here (uk.d-i-y)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Excellent!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It pleases me to know that all those countries buy their meters from Smiths Industries!

Reply to
Peter Percival

Nice. I see that nuke + hydro adds up to 110%, or is the extra supplying the furriners via their interconnects?

Reply to
Tim Streater

very often yes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

An excellent web site!

Sorry, but there's a spelling error on the UK meter's pop-up: "...low reneable energy...", and the Solar one says "...the meterd solar...".

HTH

Reply to
Terry Fields

thanks

fixed

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Awesome. And 99.93% nuclear!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Excellent - my pal in France will be most impressed (and so am I!)

I notice that you are not displaying frequency. I realise the 'dashboard' is rather busy but maybe just the digits could be squeezed in under the total demand maybe? Maybe just the devn from 50Hz in colour for plus/minus?

Cheers

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

RTE don't supply that data..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hmm this seems to be the Eurogrid frequency

The Natural Philosopher

Thank you. It seems France has spare Hydro capacity. (Nuclear 91.5 % and Hydro 18.8 %)

Reply to
Brian L Johnson

Ok that took almost half an hour. Must be time for FOOD and COFFEE

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

it exports surplus. The FRENCH demand is in fact domestic demand ONLY

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thanks for including that in the display

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Excellent! Thanks for your time and efforts providing this and the UK gridwatch site.

Now it would be *really* interesting to see the same for, er, say, Germany ... :)

Reply to
Ian

Intersting, when I looked just now French meter indicating 2.10GW and the UK end indicating 2.00GW. Is the .10GW difference down to losses in the AC to DC and back to AC conversion and cable loss?

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

or some pikeys have tapped into the cable?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Bugger Just refreshed both after sending that message and see they now match, The figure must have changed in the 30 secs between opening the French reading and opening another parallel page for the UK one.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg