Gridwatch bust ...

... since about 23.00 larse night ??

Reply to
Tim Streater

Have the Wind / Solar lobby got a bit upset?

Reply to
The Other Mike

gridwath is fine

BMreports was offline all night, and even now that data is hours old..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Possibly: :-)

But the facts from hear is the bmreports website was unreachable all night and the data now is still not up to date.

Interesting incident last night as well. Torness 1 taken off line because the connection to it was 'dangerous' - that's a grid issue, not a power station issue though.

They should let me run BMreports :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

OK, ta. I tried unsuccessfully to refresh gw and when I couldn't, assumed it was at fault.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I noticed that the web was rather "intermittent" around 12 ish last night, some sites worked and some just didn't...

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , Dave Liquorice writes

Currently showing 3.168 GW, though if I look out the window it's only a light breeze (Liverpool).

They should put a farm in Parliament, with all the windbags in there spouting off we'd be sorted for the foreseeable.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

stiff winds coming all across N Europe now..te blocking high is dissipating.

A steady decent stiff breeze over the whole country beats a gale in terms of the overall national output.

I note that it looks like Torness is still only partially online..and we are still puffing coal.And we are still missing 500W of French interconnect. And the N Ireland link is still down..

BTW I have modded the site so that

AND gridwatch.templar.co.uk work OK

Unique IP addresses accessing now tops 1400..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher