Grid-Tie Inverter connection from wind turbine..

Hi, I've just put up a futurenergy FE1024U wind turbine from

and want to grid-tie it to use the power for myself. Anyone done this, or know what's involved? Who can do the connection, as it seems reasonable straight forward to me? Do I need to inform my electrical supply company, and if so, how?

The inverter is a SunnyBoy 1100LV, configured for 'Turbine Mode'

Any help much appreciated...

Cheers Innovate808

Reply to
Innovate808