Greeny wankers again

I see the dreamers are out in force, again. Ffs, do none of those wankers pay the slightest attention in school? "Gee, that's great, I could run my house with that."

Green springs to mind, with Edward G pedalling away in the apartment to top up the battery for the evening's TV viewing.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

True, this guy uses the word "charged" rather a lot and probably doesn't understand ohms law etc., nevertheless I thought it was a good demonstration of converting muscle power into electricity.

Not sure why you think he's a Greeny though.

He certainly does have an obsession with Roman public executions.

Reply to
Graham.

Obviously colour prejudiced. ;)

Reply to
Richard

With that many crucifixes on the wall, I suspect he is willing to believe almost anything, however irrational.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Hmmm, how about strapping a linear actuator to the right hand of a teenager each night?

Did you notice how the bod pedaling slowed down then had to speed up like hell when he activated the blender, be more efficient to have thrown the onion through the spinning spokes of the bike, same end result... ish.

Reply to
Gazz