greenstar 27/28 system boiler

further to earlier post I am going to go Condensing system boiler. Thanks Andy & IMM for your input. Just a question on the Greenstar www.discountedheating.co.uk have the 28he listed for 750inc flue and VAT but don't seem to think there is the option for 3 port valve in the case, can't get through to W/B tech line. I can get a greenstar 27 locally for 50 less, which would almost pay for a 3 port. The heat outputs seem to be the same, are there any major differences between them...... I really need to get on with ordering so your thoughts most welcome

The Greenstar 27HE System is a discontinued item, hence the price. You may also find that this supplier is simply 50 quid cheaper but hasn't updated their model number to the latest one. There aren't many differences between the 27HE and its 28HE replacement. However, the flue parts are certainly different. Ensure you buy the right types. The 27HE needs Condensfit, whilst the 28HE needs Condensfit II. They are not compatible. Having seen both, the newer flue is better designed.
The Greenstar 28HE System certainly does have the capacity for the internal diverter valve. It seems like a good, well designed option. I can't use it myself as it has a 75C max temperature limit, which is no good for me, but would suit almost any normal hot water cylinder. It's a shame though. If it went to 82C, it would be ideal, as I could set my CH to 70C and the water to 82C with no need for a blending valve. However, you may find it is a special order item.
Don't bother with the Worcester-Bosch website. They are still only showing details for the old range.
If you have a single zoned heating application, consider purchasing the optional programmer and room control. This is an microprocessor control that modulates down the burner as temperature is reached, rather than cutting the power. You'll need to check which modules you need, though. It isn't obvious.
Christian.

28he
option
Ring the sales line. Also ring Discounted heating and ask what is the model No.

between
whilst
the
internal
it
Why would you need a blending valve? A 3-way diverter to haet upo the heat bank and divert to CH and the boiler controls take over and modulate the burner to suit.