greenhouse kick boards

Hi at the bottom of each window of my greenhouse there is a piece of material approx 6ins by 24 ins by 4mm(thickness of horticultural glass) that is starting to degrade so I am looking for something to replace it. On the bottom of my new washing machine there is a piece of plastic similar to corrogated cardboard which would be an ideal replacement. Does anyone know what that is called and where I could get it in 6ins by 24ins pieces or even a sheet I could cut to size? I will need 13 pieces 6 by 24 and 1 piece 12 by

  1. Thanks Ronald

Reply to
ron

twinwallIs that what you mean?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Hi thanks, that seems to be the stuff. Couldn't for the life of me remember the name. Ron

Reply to
ron