Greenhouse heater

??? what on earth are you on about..???

Only YOU know what sex you are, and only YOU appear to have formulated the position that to point out a rather silly phrasing in a jokey way os OK if its a bloke, but sexist if its a woman.

Before you fix the cold in your greenhouse, try removing the chip on your shoulder.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Always..however thats not te issue. We have about the same area of single glazed agricultural glass in half the house as a typical small greenhouse. We get about a 15C rise..200W would therefore net up to 4 degree C rise...thats more than enough to keep frost away from the average greenhouse, particularly as daytime solar heating is pretty effective.

A lot depends on wind and draughts of course.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher