Green and blacks

Yep. But recently been surprised how much I like Lindt's salted chocolate.

Reply to
polygonum

I got my sachets mixed up in Burger King once.

The sugary chips were okay.

The salty tea wasn't.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Desmond once went into a McD drive thru, ordered his meal, paid for it - then drove out without collecting it! Chaos!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Hhhmm Cadburys. haven't touched G&B since the takeover.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's the sort of thing that Adam's collection of apprentices would do

(But only once)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The apprentice that got the "Mother of all Bollockings" yesterday had been to KFC.

The bollocking was for leaving site without permission and going to KFC. Had he actually brought me food back from there then he would have been fired on the spot.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I don't mind blacks.I mean, some of my best friends... But greens! Ghastly people. They should all be taken out and shot in front of their families.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Lol!

Reply to
John Rumm

No, I suspect you aren't aware that G&B is just a trading name of Cadburys which is a trading name of Kraft.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yes I was

Reply to