grease filters

The washable variety..

I've googled the group but found nothing regarding sources for these things (that can be put in the dishwasher).

Does anyone have a good source for them please?

Reply to
Howard

So, does no-one know about suppliers for these, or have I missed the obvious?

Reply to
Howard

Other than telling us what appliance the grease filters are for, you mean?! :-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ah, well....

They are for a special build cooker hood, and I aim to make a housing to carry the filters.

So make and model are not relevant. Size only! ie to fit in the dishwasher.

Reply to
Howard

any hood filter will catch grease.

NT