Grand Designs - Turf roof on larch box in Skye

Gotta link for that? And a reason why?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They'll help.

Reply to
harry

They wont if you lose the grid altogether.

Try switching off your main breaker and see how much use they are.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Build quality in retail products and nukes are of course totally different animals.

As long as they don't call it Chernobyl B.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Not a publically accessible one. My info comes from a contact in the industry.

No idea about the reasons, some companies are quite open about restrictions on their ability to generate. EDF don't fall into that category.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Ok.

Mmm....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's a good name for a firework......

I mean. if you saw that on one you would HAVE to buy it to see what it did...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, they are French.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

So what? If I lived on Skye I'd be bloody delighted to have a windmill at the back of the house.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Hitachi don't just make 'retail' products, of course ...

Arfa Daily

Then I feel that you would be in the minority ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

A genset can do that.