*drool* *dribble*

I want.

'nuff said.

Reply to
John :)

*drivel*
Reply to
Snowman

Yes if I ever happen to have a spare 3/4 million lying around I might build on like that.

Cheers Dan

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

yeah, i noted that as well. £350k for the laand £320k from savings!!?! flipping heck! and £170k~ish as a further mortgage.

hells teeth - £320k savings!? I'm clearly slacking.

the house *was* amaz> > > *drool*

Reply to
John :)

No it was £350k for the land, then the build estimate was £250k which went up by at least another £75k

Nice house but I'm not sure it was good value.

D.

Reply to
DavidD

I'm sure he will make a nice profit on selling, but I thought a lot of money for what it was (that is the build, not the acres of land around).

Reply to
IMM

"John :)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@spam.inv:

And only a few minutes of extra footage over the original. Being proclaimed as a new series I had hoped for a bit more - esp. as the original was on UK Style just a couple of weeks ago.

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

In article , DavidD writes

I cant recall where it is, presumably down south somewhere, but it looked like well over a million quids worth today.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

I'd say you're right - but also it's the sort of house that doesn't get sold for a couple of generations.

Reply to
Stephen Gower

hereford IIRC

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Berkshire downs.

Reply to
IMM

Dunno. I felt there were plenty of negative vibes from the wife about the place. The underlying impression I got was that they would have stayed in the previous dwelling if they'd have known what they'd have to go through.

Reply to
No-one

It's in Lambourn, West Berks.If it's where I think it is, then it's up Long Hedge, which is a turning up towards the downs and in the General direction of Sheep Drove. Nice country if it wasn't for the bloody 'orses everywhere!

Reply to
Wanderer

Yer right. Herefird was another one

Reply to