Google take on Saniflo!

Peter Crosland

I was more intrigued about the wartime Ministry of Information poster in a US setting.

Reply to
Graham.

That poster has enjoyed a renaissance in the last few years. All sorts of things are available with the wording on.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

That fact hadn't escaped me. It's about time they found something different to replace it.

Reply to
Graham.

Is renaissance the right term for something that was never released in the first place?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Couldn't make out any sockets and I can't see the switches by the door closely enough to decide if ON is down as in UK or UP as in the US which might have given a clue to the film location.

On the relatively few occasions we have to watch a TV ad break I drive the missus mad trying to find the country or place it was shot in. Power sockets/light switches,bus and train liveries, style of traffic lights and road signs etc. Makes the ad break pass but bugger if I can remember any products. G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

The poster is widely available in the US so that does not help much.

Reply to
Peter Crosland