Google sketchup

Sounds like tremendous fun. I can hardly wait to get started.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I could uuencode it and put it on a protected page but it would limit how many people would be able|arsed to retrieve it :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Not such a daft idea actually, it includes a built in wally filter ;-)

(Winzip will uudecode very nicely if you give a file a .uue extension)

Reply to
John Rumm