goody bags from hotel chocolate

Colin Wilson

For that, it is expensive.

For this place it would be very inexpensive

worth every penny, though.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks mate. I opened that link and the girlfriend has seen it whilst browsing my IE history files. She now thinks I am buying her some for her birthday.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

It'll be worth it. Trust me.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I do not want her to get fat.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

At those prices, I doubt most of us could *afford* enough of it to get fat!

(Or in my case, fatter, I guess.)

(Not complaining about the prices - at least not until I have tried some of it. But it would have to be significantly better than Valrhona to be worth it and that seems unlikely to be achievable.)

Reply to
Rod

At Marcolini's prices, there is absolutely no danger of that.

Reply to
Andy Hall

If it's that worth it, wouldn't she be working off the calories with more energetic exercise anyway?

Owain

Reply to
Owain