Good value supplier of shower bits?

Shower in en-suite has leaked (again!), so have finally decided to bite the bullet and replace / renovate shower room. I'll be after a 1400mm x 800mm or

900mm tray, suspended on pedestals (so that any leaks can be spotted!) with a set of sliding doors.

I'll do some of the installation myself, and get a pro to do some of the bits I'm not confident with.

Any hints as to good value suppliers / products in this category?

Cheers!

Matt

Reply to
larkim

Plumbworld are always good value.

Reply to
A.Lee

Cheers - unfortunately they don't do a 1400mm tray.

Reply to
larkim