Good, strong gloves, but not leather?

Except to most of the established contributers to the group. If you don't like it, sling your hook elsewhere.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Yeah, right - I'm an "established contributor", since '97? '98? You have been posting only a year or two, so mine's bigger than yours, got it? Do you really want to play that stupid game? Bring on the "inclusive we"!

Do you like dIMM's contributions? Adverts? If not, why put up with non-contributions such as the one that I complained about? Another poster suggested that e-mail is a better medium for the sort of thing, as well. Yes! Will it happen? No, because wherever MF goes there's a sudden increase in OT rubbish posted, and sycophantic wibblers to make more increase. A few OT/chatty postings are not objectionable - however, when the crap:useful ratio is about 3000:1, then IMO that is.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

That was the last thing on my mind last night. The thought of anything covering me was out of the question.

Pity really, it was our 35th wedding anniversary.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Well done.