Good source for trailers?

Anyone know where I can get a small aluminium trailer from cheaply?

I have seen one in the local paper for £125 but that seems close to what they cost new.

TIA. Rob

Reply to
Kalico

I'm not sure 'aluminium' and 'cheaply' would be in the same sentance?

Would that be a galvanised steel one maybe Rob?

Trailers are funny things. I built one 25 years ago. It's worked hard, still going strong and I has cost me little over all that time.

I recently bought a smaller / older (unbraked) trailer for camping / dump runs that although was probably 'ok' was not good enough for me. Luckily I got it fairly cheap in the first place but it's been completely rebuilt (by me) and probably doubled it's cost. But, it's now 'as good as new' and I'd now tow it to Scotland and back knowing nothing was going to seize up / fall off.

I'm not sure I'd even feel that way about a new one?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

our local focus had a smallish one for £150

Reply to
TonyK

Which part of the country are you in ? I know a good supplier in Stoke-on-Trent area - better product than the tin pot flimsy steel types that you get in your local Halfords.

Cheers, Tim.

Reply to
Tim Jenkins

ebay, small ones are virtually being given away ....

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Thanks for all the replies.

Rob

Reply to
Kalico

Do you need a trailer? I bought a bak-rak

- its a neighbours firm- but carries 60kg without any hassle.

Just a thought

Reply to
Matthew Humphreys