Good Price for Fein Multimaster please

George's link was to a Bosch accessory.

IIRC the Bosch blades fit the older design of Fein, but the Fein bits may not fit the Bosch.

Reply to
John Rumm

What the advert says is that the Bosch fits the Fein, not the other way around. Axminster sell the Bosch blades.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Today I bought the Bosch PMF-180 for 54 quid from B&Q. It's on sale for 60, but I got my old fogey's 10% discount. I've already used it for a couple of jobs!

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Yes got mine for 59

Reply to
Samantha Booth

I cannot see the grout removal tool on the Ax site though.

Reply to
Samantha Booth

Google for HM-RIFF Segmented Sawblade (85mm wide)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They seemed to be demonstrating them the other day when I was in. I /never/ manage to get in on discount day. REcently got blades the next day from Rapid Electronics at a good price & free delivery.

I'm currently rewiring (well, replacing damaged? cable and adding new sockets to avoid prat P) and the Bosch is very goood for removing floorboards with minimal damage, and cutting holes in plasterboard (and more) for sockets.

Reply to
<me9

£11.95 from Rapid Electronics.
Reply to
<me9

After all this hype decided to finally get one as a BIN from Ebay

Item Name: FEIN MULTIMASTER TOPS FMM 250Q 110V OR 240V Quantity: 1 Sale price: £159.00 Postage £5.00

Seller information: folkestonefixings ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk) John Drinkwater Folkestone, Kent CT19 5EY United Kingdom Very fast service.

Good, innit? First job was to sand the edge of a ceiling after removing tiles from the wall - lots of adhesive and grout needed removing. Worked a treat - far better than any other sander I own.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Very good price and yes they are, aren't they.

Reply to
Andy Hall