Good Plumbing Book for Novice

Anyone recommend a good plumbing book - basically want to know how to change rads, flush the system to clear the sludge...Don't know much about plumbing so would need good diagrams/pics to help!
cheers all
P.S. I noticed amazon do the B&Q Diy book cheaper than B&Q ... Mmmmm
Joe.

Why buy the book when it's all on the internet:
http://www.diyfixit.co.uk /
http://www.diynot.com /
http://www.diyfaq.co.uk /
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Given that if something's worth reading and keeping for reference I print it out, a book might well make more sense.
--
*I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out *

Dave Plowman wrote:

How true, when you're up to your whatsit in a tricky situation the net is not an ideal source of info.
I bought my daughter the Collins DIY book... now when she rings me up with a diy question I refer her to to page xxx :-)
The '"Which" book of Plumbing & Central Heating' is good as a starting point. I put in central heating with it's help, not having done it before. You'd need something better for finer details like handling lead pipe/sheet, or for more technical stuff on alternative systems etc.
cheers
jacob

I'm not sure why a book on plumbing would include handling lead sheet? ;-)
--
*I have a degree in liberal arts -- do you want fries with that

I have the Which? Guide to Plumbing and Heating (at least I think that's what it's called) It was good enough for me to be able to install a complete central heating system from scratch. Certainly worth taking a look at.
Andrew