good plasterboard suppliers in midlands

Anyone recommend good plasterboard suppliers in the midlands ? Just standard square edge 1200 x 2400 x 12mm. Bizarrely wickes website had every type of PB except this. B&Q have it at =A37.16 a sheet. Ouch. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Measured up now. 35 boards required, various walls and ceilings. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

You might try

sure if they sell it mail order though. But they are in the midlands.

Reply to
funkyoldcortina

I did some driving for Leicester Ceiling Supplies (0116 244 0060) a few years ago. Considering some of the distances I had to go with plasterboard deliveries I reckon their prices must be keen.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

B&Q are expensive for a few sheets, but usually have a decent bulk discount on 10 or more. They don't list the discounts on the web site though - you'll have to phone the store or go in.

Wickes do have that size, even if it's not on the website.

andrew

I got them for =A34.25 (+VAT) a sheet from buildbase in the end. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson