Good or Bad Ravenheat HE 85T

Is this boiler any good? as its available at Buy and Queue at a good price.

Please give reasons.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

For the money it's ok.

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

It's not worth it for any money. A waste of sheet metal.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Which is even better if you get it this weekend!! as they have a 15% off everything sale Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

A waste of sheet metal is not a reason. I want to find out something useful like they go wrong frequently or they are expensive to fix or nobody but buy and queue can get parts.

Pauk

Reply to
Paul

They work and you can get parts. However, they won't last as long as an expensive boiler. However, they are cheaper.

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

thanx

Reply to
Paul

Sometimes.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That's it and they don't last.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Given that this boiler has only been available in the past year or so!, what evidence do you have???? Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

One every other piece of Ravenheat crap produced over the past 15 years. I'm no amateur.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There's me trying to workout which store is called "Buy & Queue, until of course I suddenly realised it's an hilarious, obvious play on words.

Reply to
RedOnRed

I have one of these boilers, been in about over a year and is perfectly fine, especially for the money.

Reply to
David P

You wait.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Cheer up, at least you have something to aspire to. You may still make it one day.

Reply to
John Rumm

An idiot wrote:

Yep. he did.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

This is a case where top posting applies so I've adjusted it

Reply to
David

Bertie, you are a reservoir of wit and fun. Duh.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel