good decorator carpenter in S London

Offered, not wanted!

I was at friends' house in Brixton yesterday and they've had their hall, stairways and landings redecorated with uneven walls filled, lining paper over all, dado rail fitted (including round a curved wall), embossed paper below dado, banisters cleaned up and oiled, wobbly newel post fixed, spindles, skirtings and all woodwork painted ... and a very nice job made of it all. Apparently the bloke is an (ex?) FE lecturer starting to make his way in the trade, and still looking for work. I don't suppose he'll be looking for long, but if anyone is looking for decorating and/or carpentry work done in that area (the guy lives near Ruskin Park) I can put them in touch.

(I didn't get detailed photos of the work but could get my friends to take some and put them up somewhere, if anyone wants.)

BTW prolly best to reply to the group as my email address above gets pretty heavily spammed.

Disclaimer: I've no financial interest in this: just hoping to help a good tradesperson get started. (Knowing what it's like!)

Reply to
John Stumbles