Good comprehensive supplier of spares, cheap?

I am looking for spares for the following appliances

Prestige pressure cooker 6189 seals, weight and nut and bolt for bottom handle. Candy fridge freezer door seal. Haden stainless steel cordless kettle; base of kettle part which I laid down on a cooker ring. Triicty Bendix cooker: grill handle Kerstar vacuum cleaner: various. George wet and dry vacuum. Bit that holds motor to casing.

Anyone know a good spares supplier who might have all the part.