Gold Coloured Shower question

Can anyone recommend a gold coloured shower unit ( gravity fed NOT electric) that has a quality gold finish and is reliable ( and a fair price?..)
I fitted gold bath taps a couple of years ago and they didn`t retain their "gold" finish ( despite not using any abrasive cleaner) so I don`t want to make the same mistake again!
If I can`t get a gold coloured one for a reasonable price , then which brands are considered good quality? ( I`m replacing an Aqualisa shower unit)
All suggestions welcomed
On 17 Sep 2003 23:45:31 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.completed (Reteplav) wrote:

Caradon Mira, Grohe, HansGrohe, are good makes.
If you are not using it with a pump then do make sure that you choose a unit intended for low pressure supplies - some of the products from elsewhere in Europe are designed to run on mains pressure systems, but would be OK with a pump.
If you search via Google, be a little careful about the keywords that you use. "gold" or "golden" and "shower" will give results that you probably don't want in this context.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl