Glueless laminate flooring

Any pointers as to how difficult this is to lay single handedly ? I've put down several hundred square metres of conventional glued laminate so I'm looking specifically for the pitfalls of the glueless construction.
TIA
Neil
Neil wrote:

Dead easy - lots easier than glued. Just make sure you get a good quality one (not the 5mm wafer thin stuff).
--
Grunff