"Glue" Mouse/Rat Traps

Sounds ok, but in the interval between them using the 'flat' trap and the set one, the females can have another 6 or 7 babies!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

The mice won't be telling ;-)

Agreed it is a less than perfect implementation, in my yoof I created a similar arrangement in a plastic drainpipe with expanded metal grids forming floor & ceiling and dangling strands to guarantee a contact with any little visitors. Power was provided by a spare 350V TV transformer which gave a bit of current limiting (it was thermally fused too). I like to think that was a little safer. The mice didn't hang around long after it was installed.

Reply to
fred

Peter Parry

Thats the one I was thinking of. Mind you I might go with Brown and install a fully uniformed border patrol instead. ;-/

Reply to
Mogga

What's your definition of vermin?

The worst species on the planet walks on 2 legs and wears clothes.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Mary Fisher

....and achieves nothing