Glow worm ultimate wall hung boiler

Guys
I'm putting some rads in for a neighbour and cannot find the pump. Before I dismantle some boxing in (if I need to change the speed once the rads are in) can someone please confirm that the pump isn't inside the unit itself on this model. Owner has lost the manual.
Thanks
Jon

I have a Ultimate 40FF and that pump is not in the boiler unit, but upstairs in my airing cupboard.
Ultimate pdf guides can be downloaded from glowworm's website.
Thanks Mathew, went to the site but couldn't find it, will have another look.
Jon