Glow Worm Compact 100e Locking Up

I wonder if anyone can help with this one.

My Glow Worm Compact 100e combi has been working fine since day one but the other day I needed to remove a radiator on an upper floor so I drained the system down to do this.

Upon re-commissioning I ended up with a lockout problem. When the hot tap is running before the boiler is turned on it fires up fine and provides hot water continously and the same with the central heating. But in standby with both heating off and no hot tap turned on the boiler goes into fire up mode - i.e the flue fan starts and as it's about to start and it then locks out.

I've checked the manual but it doesn't give the best flow charts to resolve this problem.

Any ideas where I need to look?

Thanks :-)

Reply to
daddyfreddy