Glow worm 30cxi timer

Is it possible to change the timer from the mechanical supplied to a more variable electronic programmer, I want something a bit more flexible. The standard timer makes no allowances for weekends etc!

Reply to
John

It is both by replacing the timer itself, or perhaps more flexibly by replacing your room stat with a smart, programmable one such as a CM67 and setting the on combi timer to continuous operation

Reply to
John

You can install any form of timer, either volt-free or mains - see the installation instructions. My 24Cxi is controlled via 2x CM67+ MV zone valves

Reply to
Tony Bryer