Glow-worm 30 cxi.

Regarding the visit from my plumber,I was wondering if a cheaper boiler like a Biasi or Halstead would be reliable,is it reliable?

I'm thinking of getting a cheaper than Vaillant, Glow-worm 30cxi,any comments?

Reply to
dawoodseed

[...]

On 21 May 2007 13:29:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com mused:

If you're buying 5 then you ight get a decent discount.

Reply to
Lurch

My 24Cxi is 3 years old, never missed a beat. IIRC they are really Vaillants without the fun bits (like a laptop socket and the ability to find out all sorts of fascinating runtime statistics).

Reply to
Tony Bryer