Gloss paint spills: removing from flags?

Any tips for removing dried gloss paint spills on flag stones and brickwork?

Also, any tips for removing white bird muck stains from brickwork?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
bruce_phipps

Hi Mike

Nitromoors and a pressure washer.

Just the pressure washer.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

Thanks, Dave. But I haven't got a pressure washer. I think I'll try some patio cleaner...

Mike

Reply to
bruce_phipps

Piece of cake, you have my oil stains and i'll have your paint spills.

Reply to
ben