Glazing tape or Neutral Cure Silicone - available in B&Q?

I am coming over to the UK from Belgium for the weekend and I promise

my father my husband would sort out a problem he was having with th windows (the rubber sealant has come off). From looking on this websit it has become apparant that I will require either Neutral cure silicon or glazers tape. I wont be in London for long and dont want to waste i running around. Can anyone tell me if I can get these at B&Q

-- butterfly

Reply to
butterfly

Never seen it there

I would try a builders merchants before 1200 tomorrow or if there's a Screwfix trade counter, they should have it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Could also use black stixall (sticks like ess haich one tee clone) from Toolstation which you apply like silicone (smooth down with finger wetted with saliva or dilute washing-up-liquid)

Reply to
John Stumbles