Glazing bars for shed

I'm after something to simplify glazing the sloping front of a shed/sunhouse.

The existing woodwork has rotted so I need to replace it.

The windows are sloping at about 30 degrees from the vertical and there are five sheets each about 1350mm x 580mm.

I'm aiming to build the window supports with tanalized timber which will give a flat wooden surface to attach the windows to. I can find lots of rather nice snap-on and screw-down glazing bar systems for thick glazing (i.e. 10mm and up) but nothing suitable for the simple

5mm or 6mm glazing that I have.

Any ideas anyone?

Reply to
Chris Green