Glass Sliding Cupboard Doors + Sliding Track

Hi everyone

I have a new bathroom, where I want to put in sliding doors in a cupboard. There are a few beams right behind where the doors are to go. I want to go for glass doors, so i thought about getting sandblasted, mirrored doors - this way you won't be able to see through them. I just think that this will look a lot better than putting in white wooden doors, bearing in mind that the rest of the room is tiled.

The other thing I thought about is getting glass with a white backing? Don't think this would work though, because it is liable to get wet from time to time

Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer of glass sliding track systems?

Or else has anyone got any better ideas?

Many thanks, Miguel

Reply to
Miguel

First, what sort of size doors are you talking about? Is this full-height floor-ceiling wardrobe-style doors, or a 3' x 2' medicine cabinet? The solution is somewhat different in these two cases...

Reply to
Lobster