Glass milk bottles

Hey, forgot about that ... "sterilised milk". Yum. For some reason I was a VERY fussy eater as a child and that was the only kind of milk I'd drink. Always refused milk at school, visiting anyone was a nightmare, etc, etc. Guess my parents should have beaten it out of me! Oh well, happy with any kind of milk now.

At least we always had a "crown cork" opener to hand at home. Shame I wasn't into beer at the time!

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud

Its always helpful to have useful information on products but don't you think saying drinking tea counts to your daily fluid intake is rather stating the obvious?

Graham

it would have a net negative effect on fluid intake, and would be grateful for the reassurance?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Graham" wrote in news:et74i2$1j4$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de:

I've got a feeling this might have something to do with a recent food prog, which said advice given some time ago that we require 2l of fluid a day got chinese whispered, perhaps by vested interests, into we must drink 2l of water each day.

This would impact on your tea consumption and Tetley's profits.

The original advice did say we would get most of our fluid requirement through normal food and drink intake

mike

Reply to
mike

In message , Graham writes

probably refers to useful fluids that don't have toxic chemicals or alcohol in them.

Big tea jenny myself. I drink so much I brew it in the coffee maker. Somehow it manages to extract a full pot of tea from a single tea bag.

Reply to
Clive Mitchell