Glass Hinges

Hi All
My Father is building a bathroom cabinet and would like to use a mirror as the door, he has asked me to try and find out where to get some hinges (similar) to those on Hi-Fi cabinets which grip on to glass. I've had a quick look on google, and copernic and the only hits I can find are for shower panels - these look rather heavy duty (40kg/pair) has anybody got a source for more suitable ones?? If possible I would like to order some for him online.
Nik V

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Thanks found them - you are correct 'Glass Door Pivot Hinges' their search engine !!! Sorry no matches ..... Unfortunately they are black - without checking with him I suspect my Father was after Chrome, Any other Ideas??
Thanx
Nik

search on part 12-043-E and 12-043-F
or "glass" as a keyword.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
NikV wrote in message ...

NikV wrote:

Hi
Woodfit also have them for mail order, but their catalogue isn't online yet. I'll dig out the part numbers/descriptions if you need them.
I thought glass for such doors had to be tempered. Can you get mirrored, tempered glass?
IanC
NikV wrote:

Hi
Woodfit areat http://www.woodfit.com , where contact details can be found.
They have the black swivel type (like the ones at Isaac Lord), plus a design very similar to that used on kitchen cabinets, etc where you'd need to make a hole through the glass, insert the hinge and then put a covering cap (chrome or gold) over the exposed bit on the 'good' side.
Isaac Lord also have these as part numbers 7541N or 7543N on the Hinges/Blum Concealed Hinges list. Yhe cover caps are further down the same page. Woodfir part numbers are 75M4100 and 75M4300 respectively.
HTH IanC