Glass and glue

What sort of glue will fix something to flat glass?

The glass will be flat, and the adhesive needs to resist shear. What are my options for the other material?

Finally, I'd like an adhesive that can eventually be dissolved if it turns out to be necessary (I hope not, but I don't wnat to end up breaking glass to get it off).

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

UV cured glass adhesive?

Andy Burns

"D.M. Procida" wrote in message news:1hyjed3.xxpnv31081ua5N% snipped-for-privacy@apple-juice.co.uk...

How about the stuff for fixing rear view mirrors to the windscreen in cars? Available from Halfords last time I looked...

Mat

Reply to
Mat C

silicone aint bad.

Superglue seems to stick as well. acetone dissolves that eventually.

as Does CAR BODY FILLER.

in fact most setting type adhesives work quite well on glass.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher