Getting rid of Mice

Wouldn't it be illegal to use it if it disturbed bats, regardless of your intentions?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Yup. Maximum (I think) fine £1000 *per bat* disturbed.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

In article , Rob Morley writes

I guess we are knee deep in this country with totally unenforceable legislation that no one knows about or if they did wouldn't give a toss about anyway. I would say that it's more humane to scare bats off with ultrasound than poison them with fumigation or net and stamp on them which is most people in my experience do.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

I suppose it is. Does that make it OK?