Getting rid of concrete slabs

I've lifted 80 slabs that were covering our front garden (in Oxford), in order to do something nicer there. They are well worn, not very pretty, 60cm x 60cm x 5cm slabs, some of which have frost damage, but most of which seem pretty solid. A friend took 30 for foundation of some sheds, and I can use about 6 of them likewise, but basically I want rid. I have no car, and in any case the friend's car could only transport 5-6 at a time, without the suspension being in serious trouble. Any suggested way to get rid of them?
--
Selah

Stephen Gower wrote:

Put a card in Tesco or in local free ads paper. They will be gone same day!
--
Toby.

The couple that live across the road from my parents did the same thing. They found loads of bones on removing the concrete. Initially it was designated a scene of crime and the police were out in force. Turned out that the previous owner was a butcher and had obviously brought his work home with him. You can imagine the horror on finding the bones :D
--
john

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what